Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
This is it! If you’re looking for a special Valentine’s Day card (or gift!), a save the date for your wedding or maybe a birth announcement card to celebrate a new bundle of joy, you need to visit Minted today!
Minted is having an incredible deal on all different types of personalized stationery and more. We’ll get into the big three of the moment below, and we’ll link you to some of our favorite picks. Make sure to be quick, as two of them end January 30!
20% off Valentine’s Day card and gift orders $250+, 15% off all other Valentine’s Day orders. Code: BEMINE23. Ends 1/30/23!
- Scandinavian Heart Block Print Valentine’s Day Cards
- Prismatic Love Valentine’s Day Cards
- Adventure Awaits Custom Photo Art
- Peace and Love Heart 252 Piece Custom Heart Puzzle
25% off save the dates, free Wedding Website Service ($49 value) with purchase. Code: ENGAGEDWW23. Ends Mon 1/30/23!
- Botanical Arches Save the Dates
- Love Always Save the Dates
- Poetique Save the Dates
- Palm Save the Dates
30% off birth announcements when you join Minted More. Code: BABYMM30
- Leafy Frame Birth Announcement Cards
- Arc Name Birth Announcement Cards
- in name only Birth Announcement Cards
- Special Delivery Birth Announcement Cards
Looking for more? Explore all other stationery, gifts and more at Minted!
Looking for something else? Shop more of our favorite products below:
- 18 Cutest Purses and Handbags from $50 to $400
- Our Picks: The Best Hypoallergenic Earrings for Sensitive Ears
- The Ultimate List of Cozy Slippers to Help With Foot Pain
Browse fashion, beauty and health products. Also, check out our gift guides.
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as wedding-guest outfits, purses, plus-size swimsuits, women's sneakers, bridal shapewear, and perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from the advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!
For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube!